The Fabricated Metals, Aluminum Bridge meets or exceeds all AAR and AASHTO recommended design criteria. Proper installation requires only 8 s/s u-bolts to attach our bridge arm to the mast.
Fabricated Metals assures a proper fit.
Wayside Signal Bridge Features:
- Structure is an all welded construction from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Structure meets AREMA and AASHTO specifications.
- Non-slip slotted walkway grating is 1″ thick I Bar grating x 36″ wide sections.
- Handrail, intermediate bar and kick plate provided.
- Base plates are 1-1/2″ thick and are welded to the mast. Base plates have slotted holes for easy mounting on 1-1/2″ anchor bolts at 19″ x 19″ spacing. Two per mast, four per bridge.
- Colorlight & mast assemblies can be provided as necessary.
- A safety cage and ladder are provided and include a guard to discourage unauthorized access.
- 20″ x 26″ external junction box is provided with 96 AAR terminals.
- Pinnacles are provided.
- Wiring Harnesses can be provided upon request.
- Bridge length can vary.
- Standard track clearance is 28′.