The Fabricated Metals’ Aluminum 4-Post Signal Cantilever meets or exceeds all AAR, AREMA, and AASHTO recommended design criteria. Proper installation requires only 32 bolts to attach our cantilever arm to the mast.
Fabricated Metals’ certified ISO Quality Control Program assures a proper fit.
Wayside Cantilever Features:
- Structure is an all welded construction from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Structure meets AREMA and AASHTO specifications.
- Non-slip slotted walkway grating is 1″ thick I Bar grating x 36″ wide sections.
- Handrail, intermediate bar and kick plate provided.
- Base plates are 1½” thick and are welded to each of the four masts. Base plates have slotted holes for easy mounting on 1½” anchor bolts at 19″ x 19″ spacing. Four per cantilever.
- Colorlight & mast assemblies can be provided as necessary.
- A safety cage and ladder are provided and include a guard to discourage unauthorized access.
- 20″ x 26″ external junction box is provided with 96 AAR terminals.
- Pinnacles are provided.
- Wiring Harnesses can be provided upon request.
- Arm length can vary.
- Standard track clearance is 28′.